mardi 7 août 2012

Merci - Thank you


I made this card to thank the person who kindly kept my cat in the recent renovations of my home. I used to cut Cherry Lynn DL107, which gave me a round card I then took a sheet of 3-D flowers that I put together and I placed in the center of my card and then I added a little note to say thank you that I have trimmed with a few leaves and two pearls.
With card I participate to the following challenges :
J'ai fait cette carte pour remercier la personne qui a gentiment gardé mon chat lors des récents travaux de rénovations de mon logement.  Je me suis servie de la découpe Cherry Lynn DL107, ce qui m'a donné une carte ronde j'ai ensuite pris une feuille de fleurs 3-D que j'ai assemblée et que j'ai placé au centre de ma carte puis j'ai ajouté un petit mot pour dire merci et j'ai garni de quelques feuilles et de 2 perles.

4 commentaires:

  1. Your card is just lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is just gorgeous! She'll love it!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is beautiful! :) gorgeous shape and design!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely card! Beautiful shape and colours! Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    RépondreSupprimer