samedi 16 juin 2012

Happy Birthday - Bonne fête


Here is another card for the 22th challenge of Joan Gardens weelky challenge.  A friend sent me stamped  pictures for children so I served one of these images that I colored with watercolors and I cut the outline. I then used a Cuttlebug embossing folder"Scrollwork" to make a nice edge and I cut out the center with cutting Nestabilities "Big Scalloped Ovals SM".

Une amie m'a envoyé des cartons étampés avec des images pour enfants je me suis donc servie d'une de ces images que j'ai colorée à l'aquarelle et j'ai découpé le contour.  Je me suis ensuite servie d'une plaque d'embossage Cuttlebug "Scrollwork" pour faire un joli contour et j'ai découpé le centre avec la découpe de Nestabilities "Big Scalloped Ovals SM".

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire